So back to my laziness. My idea of a 'productive' day off would be one small project (such as organizing my closet (a 15 minute task). Get all the things that I've piled up on my shelves or on the floor when there's no more shelf space and organize them (I'm NOT a messy person, so don't imagine a disaster in my closet, just a few things that I don't fold because I know I'm going to wear them soon... why waste the energy?) Chores like laundry are a hassle, but I do them... typically my only productive thing of the day.
Now on to exercising, seeing my thoughts on getting things done you must realize that motivating myself to exercise is like, well, this:
So you would be surprised to learn that I DID run for a whole summer almost every day! But that summer has passed and the motivation for it gone. My new overall motivation is getting in shape for my destination wedding in June. Yeah, that's coming up, yeah, I'm STILL not in shape...
So here's to coming home from work tonight, changing into running clothes and GETTING IT DONE!
I just had to say that I love this picture and I know the feeling all too well.
ReplyDelete