Friday, May 1, 2009

I am NOT lazy...

Ok, I disagree with myself, I admit... But I have been working hard at being NOT lazy. Here's my proof...

Since my lazy post I have: looked at 20+ houses, made an offer, accepted an offer, scheduled a home inspection, been to a home inspection, scheduled appointments with the loan people, been to an appointment with the loan people, scheduled appointments with the home owners insurance people, other bank people, talked to my entire family about the house, moved my car insurance to a closer provider (to coincide with the home owners insurance provider), gotten a permit for my 'paperwork' wedding at the Capitol building (I don't want to go through the hassel of a legal Mexico wedding getting transferred to be legal in the US), lined up a judge to do the 'paperwork' wedding, registered at two stores, signed a whole lot of papers, been running 3 days this week, fit in tanning so I don't turn into a lobster at my wedding, contacted my wedding coordinator about travel insurance in case I can't go to Mexico because of the flu, paid for the resort part of my wedding in full, as well as the usual day-to-day shopping trips, work projects, and self-sanity activities (watching a movie that made me BAWL... Marley & me :'( )

I think that counts as not being lazy, right? (buying a house is SOOO much more complicated than getting married)

No comments:

Post a Comment